Eaton’s Vehicle Group has an opening for an:
Plant Quality Senior Engineer
Location: Bosconero (TO)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
The resource will refer directly to the Plant Quality Manager and will join our Automotive Division in Bosconero plant.
Your key deliverables :
• Provide general Customer Support (process, product, quality)
• Proactively work with customer and plant to anticipate and address problems and issues before they escalate
• Maintain customer relationships by frequently proactively visiting all customer facilities in regional European area.
• Support CRR reviews and work on improving Customer Relationships
• Support Plant requested changes (SREA, PTR, etc..)
• Support New Product Launch (primary support plant)
• Provide Warranty Analysis Feedback and organize collection of warranty parts
• Perform reactive customer complaint support (first 8 hours)
• Initially analyze parts and assess situations pertinent to the resolution of the customer concern
• Support European Vehicle plants during implementation of containment, corrective and preventative activities
• based on customer complaints
• Support non EMEAVG with customer base in EMEA
• Provide weekly reports, providing customer updates, disruptions (Eaton and others), and competitor information.
• Develop and maintain quarterly a customer contact list, name, title, phone numbers, and next level supervisor
• Participate in Fresh Eye Audits (FEA) to improve overall quality in plants and support locations
• 3 years Technical Degree or equivalent experience in automotive/vehicle engineering or quality assurance environment
• Fluency in English and Italian; other languages will be considered as a plus
• Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or Tier 1 experience in Manufacturing, Quality or Engineering
• Knowledge of Problem Solving tools and methods
• Highly effective Interpersonal skills
• Project management skills
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time