Application Engineer filter cartridges(m/f)
Your key deliverables:
• Optimize filtration processes at customer sites.
• Develop and prepare recommendations for the different filter steps.
• Implement and launch of new filter instruments/ products.
• Commissioning of new filter systems (after sales service).
• Execute filtration tests and supports R&D Projects.
• Conduct product related trainings for customers, partners and employees.
• Support Sales Managers at customer visits.
• Plan and conduct sales support activities such as workshops, trade fairs, and customer visits in the region EMEA in close cooperating with local sales people.
• Bachelor degree in chemical engineering, or in process engineering
• 2-5 years of professional experience in the industrial filtration
• Technical Skills for filtration products and experience in filtration processes
• Fluency in German and good English skills, additional languages (e.g. French) are a plus
• Distinct analytical thinking to gather and solve complex challenges and problems
• Strong customer focus
• Represents “hands-on” and “can-do” mentality
• Willingness to travel.
What Eaton offers:
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time