Assembly Technician II - Switchline - 3rd Shift
Eaton has an immediate opening for an Assembly Technician II located in Greenwood, SC.
The Assembly Technician must be able to perform all assembly operations within the department after proper training. Must be willing to be flexible in performing various job functions
- You will perform machine set ups for various switch configurations.
- You will check specifications and necessary drawings for proper assembly
- You will properly operate all machines within department to ensure quality product
- You will train and assist others as needed
- You will stand in for other employees/job functions when necessary
- You will meet department goals for productivity
- You will move and load materials in a safe and orderly manner
- You will operate computer for access to drawings, videos, serial number key entry, and label printing.
- You will follow Std Work.
- Complete appropriate documentation –6S/TPM logs, daily housekeeping log, Std hour form
- You will ensure compliance to Quality procedures
- Quality Alert items
- Functioning of Error-proof device(s)
- Deviation to process
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- High school diploma or GED from accredited institution
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Greenwood, SC will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PRD Power Reliability Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No