Eaton’s Vehicle division is currently seeking a Supply Chain Suppervisor to join our team. This position is based at our Reynosa facility.
The Supply Chain Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and administration of the areas of Receiving, Warehousing (Raw Material and Finished Goods), and Shipping. Responsible for kitting materials and delivering them to the production. Delivery of finished product to the customers according to the due dates to meet OTD target. Always should follow and adhere to Eaton leadership Model and Eaton policies.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
A. Supervises Receiving, Warehousing (Raw Material and Finished Goods), and Shipping areas.
B. Coordinates the importation of inbound material into Reynosa
C. Achieves receiving the material within 6 hours and ensuring an adequate material flow through incoming inspection into the warehouse
D. Coordinates kitting materials and delivering them to the production floor within 1 day of release of the manufacturing order
E. Supervises the move of material from the FG warehouse into the shipping area and to the customers according to the due dates to meet OTD target
F. Fixes the shipping orders of the Clients and the sales that have not been reflected in the System (Order in Status S in Vista).
G. Coordinates the arrival of material in the right amount and time to maintain an optimal level of inventory, zero stoppages of line, zero situations of final product Past Due that delayed components; available level of finished product, also using the system for a full analysis of the situation of inventory.
H. Coordinates the flow of material in engineering (complete EC) changes to reduce obsolete products and replace them quickly to ensure the continuous work of the production lines.
I. Coordinates with production supervisors a timely reporting of Scrap to ensure the accuracy of the information in the system and avoid unnecessary line down situations
J. Defines implements and monitors procedures for material handling in the warehouse and production
K. Coordinates the weekly cycle counts in Warehouse and Production area, and analyze all the issues for the accuracy of the inventory. Establishes and monitors plans and corrective actions for the issues found in the cycle counts in the affected area. Analyzes the causes of the discrepancies found in the cycle count.
L. Performs the necessary adjustments in the inventory, according to the limits established in the information found in the cycle count.
M. Guide in a functional way the annual physical inventories
N. Implements and defines the standard procedures for shipping clerks.
O. Audits each shipment for no errors on the Client’s requirement.
P. Verifies the traffic of material import-export.
Q. Obtains quotes for extraordinary shipments as needed.
R. Verifies the raw direct and indirect materials received.
S. Ensures compliance with customer packaging requirements.
T. Applies the Safety and Environment principles and methodology to prevent accidents.
U. Promotes and applies continuous improvement throughout the business
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
• Knowledge in logistics processes and carrier procedures
• Knowledge of MRP system.
• Strong in English/Spanish language preferred. 60 to 70% English required
• Knowledge in SAP preferred
• Material flow knowledge
• Warehouse management knowledge.
• C-Tpat knowledge required
Eaton leadership model
• Thinks and Acts strategically.
• Gets results.
• Builds Organizational Capability.
• Leadership attributes (passionate, accountable, ethical, learn, transparent, efficient)
• To be the preferred supplier to customers and channel partners
• To make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees
• To make our communities stronger
• To ensure the safety, health and wellness of our employees
• To be a model of inclusion and diversity in our industry
• To be active stewards of the environment
• Promotes “Zero Culture” in the work area.
• Participate in all 100% of the legal and corporate EHS trainings.
• Reporting unsafe conditions and behaviors, such as “Near misses”, “Gembas”, and “Couching programs”.
Continuous Improvement (CI) Commitment
• Establishes and prioritizes CI objectives, define metrics and stretch goals, define and prioritize actions, and manage resources.
• Selects and assesses direct reports competencies and establishes development plans to achieve and maintain required levels.
• Leads plan execution and coaching.
• Reviews and tracks improvement plans and manages change.
• Assesses processes under his/her responsibility using EBS tools, identifies improvement opportunities and acts.
• Promotes recognition culture.
• Promotes sharing of best and transferable practices.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH EMB eMobility
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time