Electro Mechanical Assembler
- You will work from work orders, drawings, verbal instructions and sample assemblies.
- You will use machines or hand tools to crimp, stake, bolt rivet, solder, cement, press fit or perform similar operations to secure parts in place.
- You will mount assembled electrical components such as transformers, resistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, etc.
- You will make a variety of electrical connections using soldering or related bonding procedures.
- You will work in a team environment for flow assembly work.
- You will use equipment such as multimeters and dielectric machines to in-process test parts during assembly.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum six (6) months experience in mechanical or electrical assemblies
- Minimum of one (1) year hands on soldering experience
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of Glenolden, PA facility will be considered
Certified to J-STD-001 & IPC-610 with at least 3 years hands on soldering experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No