- You will follow blue prints and wiring schematics to assemble the products.
- You will use hand and power tools to assemble the products.
- You will inspect and test the finished goods to maintain quality
- You will work with a dynamic team that prides itself on positive energy
- You will have the opportunity to improve site conditions, productivity and performance
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years of experience in electrical assembly or manufacturing setting
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Fontana, CA will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Should be familiar with assembly drawings and written instructions
- Basic computer skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience in electrical equipment manufacturing and assembly (panelboards / switchboards preferred)
- Experience in wiring
- Experience in bus layout
- Experience in electrical equipment maintenance / installation
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No