SCM - Analyst
Eaton’s Hydraulics division is currently seeking a SCM - Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Van Wert, OH location.
The SCM - Analyst role is responsible for the procurement of direct materials. Assures continuity of material supply required for North American Manufacturing facilities. Responsible for overall supplier on time delivery, quality and cost requirements.
- Purchase orders and Blanket orders, system set up, maintenance and renewal
- Delivery and quantity negotiation with suppliers as required
- ERP Health execution - Maintenance of parameters pertaining to Purchasing
- Maintenance of ASL supplier records in the MRP system and Wisper system
- Process ECN and MPS changes, and maintain purchase records in the MRP system
- Participate in APQP process, manage ramp up / ramp down phase 5 of sourcing process working closely with user plant
- Develop positive ethical relationships with suppliers
- Adhere to Eaton standard sourcing process and divisional operating procedures
- Responsible for specific supplier metrics (OTD, DPPM, Inventory)
- Manage Supplier invoice reconciliation process (AP12 / 13)
- Work closely with suppliers
- Execute commodity strategy to support divisional cost, quality, delivery, supplier reduction, and diversity sourcing goals.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 2 years of direct material buying experience, domestic and global
- 2 years of manufacturing industry experience
- Experience and knowledge of ERP systems (preferably Oracle or MFG Pro)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Preferred Qualifications: (Not required to be qualified for the role)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering from an accredited institution
- CPSM certification
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time