Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Working at our South Molton site, you will be managing a small team within HR
Your key deliverables:
· Manages the administration of human resource policies, programs, and practices throughout the plant
· Functions as a business partner with plant management to plan and implement programs to meet human resource requirements supporting short-term and long-term business needs.
· Creates and implements progressive HR solutions supporting plant objectives.
· Implements corporate practices into local operations.
· Facilitates communication between various levels of the operation.
· Assures implementation and administration of compensation and benefit programs.
· Guides and/or conducts employee training and development programs, including Supervisor FLEX training.
· Assures an effective performance management process is utilized for all employees.
· Prepares pay settlements for local staff.
· Manages recruitment process for salaried employees review organization structure and job design with hiring manager, identify sourcing techniques, screen candidates, conduct phone screens and set-up and conduct interviews, establish selection criteria to identify top talent and counsel managers on selection and making job offers. Overview of On-boarding process.
· Implements effective safety policies, affirmative action, and other employee relations programs and special events.
· Provide strategic solutions, advise and counsel to Site managers and supervisors.
· Develop Plant
· OCA’s in co-operation with Plant Manager. Develop background materials and follow-up on action and development plans.
· Manage APEX process for salary employees and non salary banded, ensure goals are set, mid-year reviews completed, development plans established and executed, final reviews are completed on time
· Drive culture change using employee survey process to drive employee engagement and improve manager effectiveness. Encourage 100% participation, analyze results, and assist managers in feedback sessions and tracking action items.
· Counsel leaders on dealing with employee relations and employee performance issues.
· Be an advocate for employees in the organization ensuring fair and ethical treatment, helping to get issues raised and addressed responding to their need for information on policies, procedures, benefits, pay etc. and identifying developmental opportunities.
· Participate and Lead in preparing for sites requests from others, the EBE process, and other issues as needed.
· Member of the Leadership team responsible helping to guide the sites and give direction for growth and operational excellence. Participate, present and communicate on BOS, Monthly reviews.
· Manage, lead and develop a team of HR Professionals
· Ensure all occupational health duties are administered and undertaken in accordance with site rules
· Performs other duties as assigned.
An Experienced HR Manufacturing currently working in a Plant or manufacturing environment ?
· BS or BA in Human Resource Management or equivalent
· Knowledge of contemporary legal trends.
· Exemplary communication, analytical and organizational skills.
· HR generalist experience in professional organizations
· Proficient in computer software, Microsoft office, HRMS (Oracle preferred).
· Significant experience within an industrial environment
· Experience of working with change management
· Solid experience in resource management and manpower planning
· Supervisory experience is required
What Eaton offers?
· Competitive compensation and benefits package (/you can list the benefits here/)
· Contract in fast growing global company
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time