Supply Chain Manager
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will lead and drive the deployment of SCM strategic initiatives to manage the flow of materials across the value stream into the facility, through the facility and outbound, in a way that maximizes on-time delivery while minimizing inventory and logistics cost. You will drive base root cause and continuous improvement activities as part of daily process, and facilitate their team’s organizational development.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will demonstrate excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills necessary to converse with diverse group of stakeholders including senior management, operations and Supply Chain Management personnel.
- You will have previous experience in successfully deploying commodity strategies and driving cost-out.
- You will demonstrate strong ERP system skills with SAP knowledge
- You will be expected to lead cross-functional teams in the development, implementation, and achievement of results through cross-functional business initiatives and commodity strategies.
- You will use managerial and collaborative skills to achieve and meet SCM and customer requirements and to gain the support needed to move projects and initiatives forward.
- You will use strong analytical problem solving abilities are necessary to understand operational inefficiencies and separate/resolve legitimate supplier performance issues.
- You will need sound knowledge of lean theory, deployment and metrics are essential.
- Relevant years of related professional and supervisory/managerial experience.
- Sound knowledge of supply chain experience in a manufacturing environment
- Full knowledge of materials planning systems (MRP/ERP/SAP) requirements and order generation process logic
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, scheduling, purchasing, supplier selection, inventory control, logistics, stockroom operations, shipping/receiving.
- Thorough knowledge of purchasing techniques and practices, including procedures associated with sourcing internationally.
- Detailed knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Process Variation Reduction (Six Sigma) concepts and tool sets as they relate to materials management.
- CIPS Qualification
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time