Acceptance Test Technician
You will utilize test fixtures and Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP) / drawings to ensure product compliance, and maintain accurate ATP records.
You will understand basic pressure theory.
You will assemble products per drawings and routers utilizing tools and fixtures.
You will proficiently use of oscilloscopes, function generator, device programmer & mass spectrometer for acceptance of product. (Vibration table, tenney chamber, hot oil room, electronic test equipment)
You will be able to perform preliminary failure analysis down to component level on non-conforming product.
You will inspect and diagnose PC Boards to component level (for failure analysis)
You will coordinate with Engineering group for shared resources and test validation
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of two (2) years in an electronics environment utilizing blueprints/drawings.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Glenolden, PA will be considered.
- This position is Safety Sensitive and is subject to random testing under our Drug and Alcohol Abatement program.
- Associates/Technical degree in electronics
- Minimum of two (2) years of electronics testing experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with MS Office
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No