Digital Marketing Specialist
Eaton’s Engineering Systems and Services group is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. This position is based at our Burlington, Canada location.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for designing and executing digital marketing campaigns aligned to Eaton’s growth strategy. In this role, you will design marketing campaigns, collaborate with media vendors, lead the content creation process, fully deploy Eaton’s marketing automation platform, and provide regular report out of the effectiveness of Eaton’s digital marketing investments. The Digital Marketing Specialist should be extremely web-savvy, take pride in enhancing our digital presence, and be able to steer our tactical and strategic direction through data that tells a meaningful story.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Responsibilities related to People coordination;
- You will partner with product managers and other key stakeholders to design the roadmap for all digital marketing activities and establish the detailed plan for each campaign.
- You will collaborate within Eaton’s marketing matrix organization to select and execute digital marketing practices that aligns with Eaton Canada growth strategy
- You will develop and build strong vendor and developer relations
- You will stay abreast of emerging interactive technologies and platforms and regularly connect with other digital marketing and marketing communication experts across Eaton businesses
Responsibilities related to Process and/or Development;
- You will support the creation and execution of the digital marketing strategy for Eaton Canada
- You will proactively work with business teams to define and propose compelling digital marketing content, strategies and lead effective execution.
- You will lead the execution and lead the measurement of nurture programs, email, tools, web pages, search engine marketing efforts and other conversion points.
- You will establish, identify and put in place standard campaign metrics and reporting processes
- You will develop and implement data analytics metrics or dashboard to measure the effectiveness of marketing investment campaigns and automation
Responsibilities related to Project Management and/or Development;
- You will lead and support the redesign of Eaton.com efforts for Canada
- Marketing campaign includes content creation (including marketing collateral), marketing automation, lead management, social media calendar posts, managing the creative content efforts through all stakeholders, and key success metrics
- You will own all aspects of web analytics including planning, conception, communications, content writing, brand guidelines, maintenance, work closely with outside service providers and the corporate digital team and respective teams on logistics, execution and key metrics
- You will create requirements and content and collaborate with vendors to create web forms and landing pages to ensure accurate lead collection and process flow
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm”
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- College diploma or university degree is required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in social media, SEO/SEM, content marketing, marketing automation, and data analytics
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with digital platforms (video, social, and email marketing)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the Canada without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is begin offer for this position. Only candidates that reside within 100km of the Burlington location will be considered.
- Masters in Digital Media preferred
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Business acumen
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-starting, enthusiastic, results oriented team player
- Strong MS Office skills; PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time