Senior Analyst (Knowledge Management)
Supply Chain Management Shared Service Center (SCM SSC) is an initiative that provides functional and value added support across each vertical of the Supply Chain Functions for the Eaton sites across the globe , key areas of focus are standardization, consolidation, automation support and leveraging best in class available tools / techniques / processes.
1. Create and maintain Knowledge Library – collate and maintain various input parameters like commodity trends, raw materials, machines, labor, freight rates, Supply base information etc.
2. Work with cross functional teams within SCM SSC to create 360 degree view of suppliers for category managers
3. Maintains database for lessons learnt and share it within the function and drive continuous improvement projects based on lessons learnt.
4. Data gathering- Gather data from internal & external sources by working with commodity managers, design engineers and manufacturing engineering
5. Build and maintain knowledge resource centers or Knowledge base for all tools
6. Reporting and Analytics – Should have good experience on data mining, data analysis, report preparation and presentation to project & leadership team
- Graduate with 6-8 years of experience in Knowledge Management in service sector preferably SCM domain
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
§ Ability to communicate clearly & effectively in person , via e-mail and over phone
- Quick response to deadlines
§ Excellent Stakeholder management skills, communication and presentation skills
§ Hands on experience of working on various Knowledge Management tools like SharePoint, CMS, etc
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No