You will gather customer intelligence by build rate and part number to determine a master production schedule
You will balance current and future customer demand requirements with manufacturing and supplier capabilities to ensure availability of material for customer requirements
You will be responsible for analyzing, achieving, and sustaining Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) rules related to master scheduling
You will analyze data and action messages to determine appropriate actions for supply chain execution
You will monitor and drive action on demand movement
You will coordinate with Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Demand Planning, and Customer Service to maintain master schedule
You will consult with Planning Supervisors to ensure production plans are level loaded and take the appropriate actions to do so
• Bachelor degree required from an accredited institution.
• Three years’ experience in either scheduling, planning, forecasting, or materials planning systems (MRP/ERP)
• This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
• Exposure to institutional problem solving tools/processes such as cycle time reduction and process improvement tools: Six Sigma, DMAIC methodology, Kaizen, DOE, Pareto Charts, Process mapping, Tree diagrams, Root cause analysis, Analytical software programs
• Hose, tube, fitting, and coupling design experience is a plus.
• Strong project and time management, organizational, and analytical skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, from production associates to the leadership team.
• Skillful in using forecasting, demand planning, scheduling and inventory management tools and concepts to analyze and recommend optimal placement and velocity of materials required in the manufacturing and distribution process.
• APICS certification
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time