Manufacturing Program Manager
Eaton's Vehicle Group has an opening for:
Manufacturing Program Manager
Location: Bielsko-Biała, Poland
· Responsible for leading Global Assets Management including both CAPEX (new investment) and decapitalization projects (assets write-off).
· Responsible for supporting Global Capacity Management.
· Responsible for supporting initial business cases on strategic projects.
· Responsible for managing dual sourcing programs among two or more regions, delivering project scope, meeting project milestones, financial, technical and quality commitments.
· Ensures standard program management processes are utilized and provide adequate support to the project teams by coordinating PM reviews, preparing & publishing PM reports.
· Provides directions to the team on potential scope creep and risk identification & mitigation plans development.
· Seeks team input to promote resolution to issues.
· Work with Global CAPEX focal points on developing monthly rolling forecast and ensuring PP quarter results are met within Vehicle Group guidance (+/- 4% variance to plan)
· Develop and maintain appropriate action log book to drive decapitalization project execution and ensure assets are properly disposable to meet agreed project metrics and goals.
· Work with regional Operations Service teams to ensure Vehicle Group Global Capacity Model is kept up to date to drive the creation and execution of VG Footprint Future State
· Support the development of a low volume strategy by running financial analysis, providing recommendation on to execute and following up execution with Supply Chain teams globally ensuring agreed project deliverables are met
· Manage dual sourcing programs among two or more regions assuring programs milestones and financials are achieved.
· Seeks team input to promote rapid resolution to issues. Coaches and provides feedback to project leaders on getting performance indicators back on track
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
· Minimum 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
· Master’s degree
· Experience in program management - preferably Standard Transition Process (PROLaunch STP)
· Experience with financial documents and analysis.
· Ability to read and understand financial evaluations.
· Proven Leadership skills - capability to lead change in a matrix environment across multiple sites and global functional teams.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written with ability to make necessary status reports and technical presentations to Eaton senior management team
· Data driven with strong analytical skills
· Broad knowledge of the Vehicle Group Business
· Very proficient in Program and Project Management methodologies, processes and tools – PMI (Project Management Institute) PMP certification highly recommended
· Experience in Risk Management – from risk identification to mitigation plans development
What Eaton offers:
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
· Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Program / Project Management
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time