You will prepare, review and analyze financial forecasts operating budgets and strategic plans.
You will provide in depth analysis on financial performance and root cause variances to forecasts.
You will report the daily progress of the business toward the monthly established goals, giving the management team the first line of reporting to trends in the marketplace.
You will perform detailed SG&A expenditure analysis to identify trends and areas in need of cost control focus. Provide valuable variance analysis to highlight issues or opportunities and promote understanding of necessary changes.
You will perform business unit finance/accounting month-end closing procedures, complete account reconciliations, prepare journal entries.
You will work collaboratively with the department to propose and implement process improvement ideas to enable more accurate and faster reporting.
You will analyze Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash flow statements for domestic and international business units.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business from an accredited institution.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring company sponsorship.
No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50 mile radius of the work location will be considered.
- Financial analysis experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with SAP, Business Warehouse, Hyperion Enterprise, Hyperion Financial Manager (HFM)
- High level of integrity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities against multiple deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work well with people across multiple functions
- Ability to communicate/present to senior level managers
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No