- You will collect and file all documents pertaining to the quality department, i.e routers, test data paperwork, inspection records, calibration cards, certs, etc.
- You will provide assistance to the inspection department as needed (i.e. stamping parts, getting prints)
- You will determine appropriate required documentation and provide copies of various documentation to requesting parties
- You will issue serial numbers to support manufacturing
- You will generate and complete paperwork required to satisfy customer requirements prior to shipment
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of Glenolden, PA facility will be considered
Attention to detail
Prior manufacturing experience
Computer skills (MS Office, MRP)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No