Cycle Counter - 2nd Shift
Eaton’s Hydraulics division is currently seeking a Cycle Counter to join our second shift team. This position is based at our Cleveland, TN facility.
The Cycle Counter is responsible for maintaining a high level of accuracy of inventory levels in the distribution center by performing cycle counts daily and resolving any discrepancies in a timely manner.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will create and maintain a safe work environment and practice safety for oneself and other at all times.
- You will perform Cycle Counts in all warehouses and including the carousel.
- You will monitor and control inventory integrity.
- You will maintain product identification, country of origin, and location process.
- You will research inventory discrepancies and ability to reconcile them.
- You will track and report on inventory record accuracy.
- You will utilize a forklift, or reach truck as needed and operate the carousels for cycle count functions.
- You will read and write emails for intercompany and intershift communication and enter data in Excel for tracking.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Cleveland, TN will be considered
- Must be able to lift and/or pull up to 50 lbs. without restriction
- Must be able to stand and walk for continuous periods of time
- High level of detail for quality assurance
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Strong communication, planning, training, and organizational skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No