- Perform problem identification and resolution of technical issues identified during validation testing with support of Product Engineers and Test Engineers.
- Lab report generation with the data produced by the test technician.
- Coordinating pre-production build & test activity
- Participate in meetings with internal & external customers, potential suppliers and cross-functional team members
- Assist in trouble-shooting or design improvement recommendations for prototype designs.
- Review engineering drawings prior to release
- Writing standard test procedures
- A sophomore or junior status and actively enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master’s degree program in Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering
- Must maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA or higher
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without company sponsorship
- Must currently reside within 50 miles of Southfield, MI
- Prior internship or co-op experience
- Proficiency in Solid Works or Pro-Engineering CAD
- Must have strong mechanical skills and be willing to work in a hands on environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH AUTO Automotive Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No