ICD Sales Manager – Upper Gulf
(Location: Qatar or Kuwait)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As ICD Sales Manager for Upper Gulf region, you will beresponsible for meeting goals and objectives and to manage around multi-million USD business portfolio, by working closely with existing channels and developing new channels to market. You will be work to enhance Eaton’s position and future advantage by developing and sustaining relationships in the channel partner community and their region. You will develop and implement plans and programs with Eaton's Electrical Wholesaler, Specialized Distribution Channel Partners, Panel Builders and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in concert with ICD Division Product Line. You will manage Industrial control channel partners and accessible panel builder network for industrial control applications, driving the development and implementation of the channel strategy in Upper Gulf countries.
Your key deliverables :
Achieve / exceed sales budget targets as agreed for each FY
- Invest dedicated efforts to develop and promote Eaton’s Industrial control product offer and keep his knowledge level updated through regular learning.
- Establish new and maintain existing, good and long-term relationships with Eaton distributors and Accessible controls Panel builders in Upper Gulf by managing and interpreting their technical and commercial requirements efficiently.
- Engage with OEMs, pump and HVAC dealers, industrial end users, panel builders, specialized distributors to generate demand for Eaton products, and drives sell out through existing distributors
- Develop Eaton distribution network , detect and recruit new specialized distributors in industrial controls business
- Actively monitor competition so as to identify and list Eaton features that help differentiate, add value and enhance sales.
- Provide technical assistance and sales support services – provide application engineering expertise for industrial controls applications
- Develop Pump and HVAC business through active prescription and targeting major players in Upper Gulf market
- Generate inquiries for Eaton partners and help convert them into orders including helping them to get Eaton products approved by industrial end users
- Drive promotional campaigns and demand creation events with end customers
- Monitor stock levels of distributors and animate retail market
- Apply marketing strategies and create brand awareness of Eaton’s industrial control products
- Manage a sub distributor network of OEMs, panel builders, industrial control dealers
- Holding strong knowledge of Qatar, Kuwait, Oman market or any other Middle Eastern countries such as UAE, KSA etc. in areas of industrial control distribution, Panel Builders, OEM and retail market & channels, including competitive knowledge
- 5-8 years sales experience in Industrial control business preferably in Qatar, Kuwait, Oman (candidates with experiences originating from different parts of the Middle East are encouraged to apply)
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from reputable university is required
- Strong technical expertise of motor starter products, VFDs, Soft Starters, automation products
- Strong knowledge of HVAC and Pump applications and key players
- Strong experience in industrial controls business and key players
- Ability to manage channel partners , drive sales teams, and apply marketing strategies
- Excellent knowledge of spoken English
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time