Sr. Engineer - Maintenance
- Plan and execute Preventive maintenance targeting 100% up time of Plant machineries
- Implement Eaton Lean tools and play lead role in Total Productive Maintenance
- Ensure improving trend of OEE on all production equipments.
- Responsible for 100% safe working environment-keeping goal of zero accident.
- Manages plant machines both mechanical and electrical maintenance perspectives, Ensures machines are available for production
- Strive along with team to reduce MTTR and improve MTBF , reduction and control on machine spare parts spend , proper and required inventory of critical spares to avoid breakdown loss
- Daily review of maintenance activities with Plant operation team. Support Operations and Process team for shifting , connections and improvements
- Drives & supports small improvement projects related productivity, uptime, cost reduction, guarding etc.
- Supports and works with Maintenance Manager in meeting plant goals, strategic initiatives, compliances
- Should have good knowledge of financial Impact of maintenance activity
- 2-4 years of experience in maintenance function working in an engineering industry. Bachelor Degree or diploma in Electrical Engineering with exposure to CNC maintenance, PLC, AC, DC Drives will be an added advantage.
- Specialized knowledge in CNC machines and 3,4 and 5 axis-machining centers. Hands on experience on Precision manufacturing equipments such as Spindle, ball screws etc.
- Fair knowledge of Programming on Fanuc and Mitsubishi CNC systems
- Good knowledge of Predictive techniques used in maintenance.
- Knowledge on ISO & OSHAS compliances.
- Experienced on best TPM practices.
- Should have good knowledge of financial Impact of maintenance activity.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time