Field Service Engineer
Senior Service Engineer is responsible for providing the company's after-sales technical and services supports.
Primary service tasks include
1. technical advices, UPS system start-up, fault call attendance service, preventive maintenance, system overhaul checking, on site standby service for end users.
2. Require to perform 24/7 standby services through a rotational duty schedule.
3. May support in service sales through postsale capacity.
Qualifications- Diploma or above in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of field experience in service UPS & corrective maintenance
- Good experience in Electrical system, LVSB or UPS System will be an advantage
- Holding of Cert of Registration of Electrical Work Grade B or above preferred
- Scheduled and emergent maintenance, system efficiency analysis and advisory on upgrade and replacement.
- Need to standby 24/7 rotational
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD Power Quality Division APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No