Production Supervisor - Machining
- Arrange production schedule for parts machining.
- Coordinate machining team for more efficiency.
- Participate in operators training to improve their skills.
- Annual evaluation for operators.
- Responsible for the implementation of action to ensure safety work.
6. Monitor employee performance regarding safety, quality and productivity.
7. Monitor machinery, equipment and facility and initiate maintenance work orders as required, to ensure efficient, effective and safe working conditions
8. Assist production manager as needed.
9. Conduct regular department meetings with operators regarding communications,department and plant concerns, and policy interpretation.
10. Manage and push lean system in machining area.
- Diploma in (Mechanical/ Production/Automotive engg) – Experience-08- 10 years (Preferably - 05 years in production) or
- Engineering Graduate ( B.E. Mechanical/ Production/Automotive engg. ) Experience-05- 07 years (Preferably - 04-05 years in production)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time