Indirect Sourcing Engineer/MRO Buyer
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking for Indirect Sourcing Engineer/MRO Buyer in Eaton’s Electrical Business, based in FPIP, Sto. Tomas Batangas.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, and sales orientated team in a large multi-national company. The role which offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Responsible for purchasing of assigned Indirect commodities and services to ensure an uninterrupted and timely supply at optimum cost and quality.
- This position support Indirect Purchasing Manager to define ES Philippine Plant requirements and participates in the selection and relationship building with key suppliers to leverage Eaton’s purchases and reduce costs across all business units.
- Procurement of indirect Category & Commodities (MRO, Facility Services, Packaging, and other service etc.) for Eaton through bidding, benchmarking, and negotiation;
- Collaborates with stakeholders to achieve assigned special projects and or initiative outcomes;
- Supplier base development, prequalification and management to ensure cost-effective supply with consistent quality and acceptable service & delivery levels;
If you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree holder preferably Business or Engineering background
- At least 5 years of supply chain- related comprehensive experience
- Must have understanding of indirect and MRO
- Must have working knowledge of manufacturing set-up, processes and discipline
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No