Lead Business Analyst-Financial Project Management
Eaton’s Global Financial Shared Service Center is seeking a Lead Business Analyst- Financial Project Management. The Lead Business Analyst- Financial Project Management will be based at our Beachwood, OH facility.
finance team drives Eaton's fiscal health and properly manages capital to
support our strategic goals. This position is responsible for managing significant
global improvement and productivity projects as well as support of technology
and communications platforms within the GFSS function.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will review financial processes and facilitate meetings to develop requirement gathering documentation for global projects. You will complete business analysis and project management using PROLaunch, Eaton's project management methodology.
- You will develop business requirements, communication plans, implementation plans, project plans, and risk/remediation plans for global projects
- You will resolve project issues, including researching and recommending solutions for the design and development work on projects and processes
- You will communicate roles and align/manage global GFSS and external resources including GFSS customers, database administrators, IT staff (onshore and offshore) and software vendors
- You will manage PROLaunch and project scorecard measures while collaborating with other project managers
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in accounting, finance or information systems is required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of project experience is required.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Beachwood, OH facility will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- MBA, CPA, CMA, or PMP certifications.
- Plant accounting experience preferred.
- Large accounting ERP experience- Oracle/SAP.
- Experience in quality initiatives such as business process improvement/value stream mapping.
- Strong Eaton accounting experience
- Motivational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and self directed
- Strong customer service orientation
- Collaboration skills with the ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft tools - Project, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Visio)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAFSC North America Financial Services Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time