SAP QTC Support Lead Analyst
Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for :
SAP QTC Support Lead Analyst
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
The primary objective of SAP QTC (SD) Support Lead Analyst is the resolution of incidents and requests in partnership with the requestor in English and German(or)French. The alignment with the regional and local BPOs (SAP Key Users), with the global SAP support team and the SAP governance team is mandatory.
The most important processes are: gathering requirements, solution design, integration design, configuring application, testing, user training, coordination of remedy incident and request tickets, queue management, providing continuous improvements and standardization.
- You will work independently and/or on teams, working with peers, business users, SAP governance team, regional and local BPOs, other application team(s) and at times with end customers of Eaton in deploying standard practices through SAP & other business application deployments.
- The position focuses on the successful support of ERP centered on sales processes, including:
- Quotation Process
- Sales Process including Pricing
- Shipping Process
- Billing Process
- Related Master Data
- You will be responsible for in-depth functional knowledge, requirements management, and overall support on the following SAP modules:
- SD-MD - Master Data
- SD-SLS - Sales
- SD-SHP - Shipping
- SD-TR - Transportation
- SD-BIL - Billing
- SD-EDI - Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- LE - Logistic Execution
- Manage incidents and request based on EATON specified SLAs.
- Provide solutions based on tickets priority and record all information in the ticket system (Remedy)
- Write functional specifications to be handed to the SAP technical analysts when programming changes are necessary to resolve an issue or to provide a small enhancement
- Identify problems (reoccurring incidents) – verify possible root cause and provide solution
- Implement changes based on Eaton Change management process
- Change larger amounts of data when required using standard Eaton processes
- Work with other support team members as necessary (e.g. FICO, MM, PP) to solve problems and to ensure an integrated system solution
- Assist with testing of small enhancements and fixes as required using Eaton standard testing tools and processes.
- Align solution design with SAP governance team to ensure proposed solutions are lined up with the Global Standards
- Verify (process) changes with local and regional BPOs
- Perform Queue and ticket Management based on Eaton’s ITIL process
- Work in partnership with business users on business requirements, processes, and systems. Provide knowledge and input to the business on the system implications of business process changes.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis and other appropriate analysis methods.
- Effectively use workflow and process diagrams when explaining company-standard sales processes and when capturing business requirements.
- Demonstrate analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Analyze business requirements, assess alternative solutions, design develop and implement application system solutions using SAP ERP and Eaton standards.
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; experienced in SAP SD – than please apply.
- 5-7 years SAP QTC SD Experience including Design and Configuration
- Solid English is a must, German or other European languge is required (even on medium level)
- Skills in above listed SAP modules is mandatory
- SAP ECC 6.0 is mandatory (older SAP releases are a plus)
- Basic understanding of SAP development is required (e.g. ABAP, SQL)
- Experience with SAP Data Services, LSMW and Winshuttel is a plus
- Sales business experience are a plus
- College Graduate or equivalent experience
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time