Manufacturing Engineer 工艺工程师#059837
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- Manufacturing and Welding Process design:
- Develop and design Work Instruction & manufacturing document under the direction of engineering supervisor, according to the business requirement.
- Improvement and upgrade of existing manufacturing docs based on the return of manufacturing process of the plant.
- Leading welding team of production dept. to proceed Welding Procedure Qualification, create Welding Procedure Specification and WWI based on WPQ results.
- Lead product launch and localization and support components localization from Engineering side.
Work with global engineering teams to transfer of drawing and design information to Jining plant.
Insure proper flow of products from order entry to the shop floor, both with drawing support and maintenance
Provide recommendations to optimize current product.
Work with Eaton global engineering team to establish technical requirements and validation standards for localization projects of Automatic Strainers.
- Improves production flow and fabrication technology for reduction of cost and improve the quality.
Continuous improvement on production flow and manufacturing process of SBV and MBV products by working closely with Design Engineer.
Create and update process document for manual strainers products.
- Provide pre-sales engineering support to internal ‘Technical Customer Services’ teams, and to external customers as needed, to ensure our fabrication meet specific product design requirements
A member of site PSV team to solve process or quality issue.
Training operator and attend operator certification as an auditor.
- Provide manufacturing support to the plant to solve problems and improve processes.
- Participate the Senior Quality Analysis Meeting.
- Participate in PRO-Launch projects in Jining plant, providing efficient engineering support for NPI & STP activities in time.
- Bachelor’s or above degree in welding or machinery, above 3 years’ work experience in the manufacturing sector or pressure vessel industry experience.
- Proficiency with personal computer and related software including the use of AutoCAD and 3D design software;
- Know about GB 150 and ASME codes, familiar with manufacturing and welding requirements of pressure vessels;
- Good knowledge on manufacturing process and machining process of pressure vessels.
- Good knowledge and experience on GTAW, GMAW and SAW welding.
- Know about the knowledge of metallic material, heat treatment and NDE.
- Work experience in using PLM, ERP and MFG/Pro would be a plus.
- Team-oriented problem solving skills and corrective action methodology.
- Familiar with Lean manufacturing and six sigma methodology preferred.
- Good communication skill in English, read and write necessary, speak ability preferred.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No