Regional Human Resources Manager - SouthEast Region
- You will lead and manage and human resource strategies to support the strategic and operating plans of the region
- You will use coaching, consulting and facilitation skills to influence behavior and business decisions consistent with Eaton Values and Philosophy.
- You will drive corporate and divisional initiatives.
- You will identify opportunities for synergy and integration.
- You will develop strategies for maintaining positive employee relations at all division locations.
- You will provide guidance and direction to HR and business leaders on complex business and HR issues.
- You will effectively use assessment tools (such as the Employee Survey) to determine organizational issues and identify problems.
- You will ensure local practices align with the Eaton Philosophy.
- You will have working knowledge of various state employment-related regulations.
- You will foster culture conducive to Eaton’s Philosophy.
- You will understand and champions environmental health and safety issues and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field from an accredited institution required
- 5 years of experience in Human Resources management.
- MBA preferred
- Strong competency in Leadership Style and managerial courage
- Experience in BOC
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- Excellent facilitation / coaching skills.
- Well-developed PC skills and working knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, and Access.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Solid understanding of local country regulations and standards.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time