HRS GBO Administrator (TAC)
Production Screening Support Analyst (Req 059913)
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Production Screening Support Analyst in Eaton’s Electrical business, based in Sto. Tomas, Batangas.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is responsible for acting as a liaison to the hourly production recruiters in North America. This role will provide recruiting support by phone screening candidates, reviewing and dispositioning resumes against basic qualifications, and sourcing to build a further pipeline of skilled candidates for the NA Hourly Recruiters.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Identify candidates within open requisitions folder to be phone screened and disposition those who do not meet basic requirements
- Conduct phone screens with candidates using standard questionnaire template and ensure the template is correctly loaded into Taleo / HOP
- Recommend top candidates and schedule to interview day (if determined) or recommend further to the recruiter
- Liaise with recruiters on a weekly basis as needed to shift and adjust recruiting priorities by requisition
If you have:
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 1 year of experience in HR
- Ability to utilize a variety of technology platforms to conduct daily work (Applicant Tracking System, external recruitment boards and CRMs, and MS Suite)
- Proven ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism, flexibility, high quality customer service, effective verbal and written communications skills and teamwork to accommodate the high volume, fast-paced work environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential
- Strong attention to detail
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? You may check our website www.eaton.com
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No