Machine Operator/Material Handler/Set Up Laborer (2nd Shift)
- You will troubleshoot various machinery problems
- You will perform quality checks and assure parts are made according to drawings specifications
- You will operate a powered industrial vehicle (sit down forklift, stand up, and combi-lift) and crane to move raw materials, components, supplies & finished goods.
- You will place orders in using our SAP system
- You will operate small hand tools such as grinders, drills and some pneumatic tools
- Able to stand on feet continuously during working shift.
- Able to lift 35 pounds consistently without assistance, 75 pounds occasionally with assistance.
- Repetitive wrist, elbow and arm movement continuously throughout the work day.
- Must be able to wear required PPE as required by company policy and procedure.
- Able to wear leather gloves required to handle sharp metal, and face shield when grinding and deburring.
- Exposure to high noise level (ear protection may be required in some areas).
- Work environment exposes operator to sharp objects and oil.
High School education or equivalent (i.e., diploma or GED) is required from an accredited institution
No relocation provided. Candidates must reside within 50 miles from Reno, NV to be considered.
Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
1+ year of experience in a manufacturing environment.
1+ year of experience operating a powered industrial vehicle (forklift).
1+ year of experience operating a machine.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No