Projects Manager and Finance Operation Manager
A. Take lead of a fully accounting team to provide daily service to overseas customers. Take steps to develop business relationships by delivering excellent customer services. Make sure the SEA, Aus& New Zealand accounting transfer from Pune to Suzhou smooth and success. Improve the service leave from non-E2E to E2E level. Improve efficiency at least 10% each year.
Communicate Shared Service Centre Strategy within team, create and align goals according to teams and individuals, and follow roadmap to achieve target.
Take in charge of monthly accounting and closing, support team members for solving issues and questions.
D. Good ability to document, train and transfer knowledge in order to support supervisor to build capacity and capability in the team.
E. Manage, motivate, and appraise the performance of a team of Finance professionals. Proactively seek and act on ways to positively promote and foster initiative in own team and other departments of the organisation.
F. Strictly comply with standard processes, Eaton policies, statutory requirements.
G. Other ad hoc projects/tasks assigned by supervisor.
• Project management experience.
• 5 years management of people experience
• Fluent in English & Mandarin.
• The position requires excellent communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills as well as be politically savvy.
• Required strong skills in developing and leveraging a network of peers, associates, and superiors as well as capability to leverage resources not directly reporting to the function.
• Leadership, communication and influencing skills sufficient to manage in a multi-cultural, global organization and diverse workforce.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time