- You will coordinate maintenance of tooling and assist with repair/maintenance of all machinery, welding machines, and other equipment
- You will perform visual inspection of equipment
- You will design and fabrication of test and production equipment such as; pressure cyclers, water flow stands, hydraulic and pneumatic stands, and vacuum systems, and recommend design and process improvements to enhance manufacturability
- You will perform building maintenance, monthly Preventative Maintenance checks and provide plumbing and HVAC services for manufacturing plant
- Must have a High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Minimum three (3) years of maintenance related experience in a manufacturing /operations environment required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Licensed HVAC Technician and/or Plumber
- Intermediate mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Basic electrical troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate mechanical aptitude
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Business Services
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time