Product Specialist, MCCB Integration
- Implement and help refine customer specific Power Defense transition plans with the buy-in and support of the applicable sales resources.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Eaton sales teams, EatonCare, and all customers (external & internal) on the Power Defense product family.
- Provide technical and commercial product support for Series C, G and Power Defense molded case circuit breakers by responding to customer technical requests including product applications, interpreting customer product specifications, and drawing requirements. Provide application insight into customer quality issues.
- Project manage customer transition process by developing specific project plans for individual customers that are aligned to Eaton’s goals and the customer’s needs. Execute those project plans by leveraging Eaton’s and the customer’s resources; forecast and communicate progress and expectations accordingly.
- Support cross-functional efforts related to Power Defense product development, leveraging engineering and supply chain teams to drive timely completion of new product launches. Effectively manage customer and sales force expectations of product launch timing.
- Lead the development of supporting marketing collateral, including presentations, price lists, application guides, product aids, new product launch materials, electronic sales tools, and catalogs.
- Support development and implementation of both strategic and profit plan objectives for Power Defense
- Lead effort for product launch and customer transition activities, ensuring that growth and financial objectives are met.
- Manage and support day to day customer and tactical activity as needed (order expedites, plant load planning, supporting warranty administration, etc.); coordinate large-scale orders/projects to maximize on-time delivery & customer satisfaction.
- Drive sales and orders reporting to support order entry and sales forecast/flash
- Instruct customers how to locate, select, and download component and assembly drawings for use in their platform development.
- Provide technical content for value proposition creation and value selling tools through intimate knowledge of customers, markets segments served and associated industry trends. Contribute to new product development specification efforts and reviews as appropriate to support the PROLaunch Process.
- Engage targeted end-users to drive specification of Eaton components, thus creating demand for Eaton across multiple OEMs and interunit customers.
- You will perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton’s Philosophy and Values, Code of Ethics as well as Safety and Environmental standards & commitment to safety and cost improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution is required.
- 3 years’ experience in sales, marketing or engineering
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is being offered for this role. Candidates must currently reside within an 80km radius of the Burlington, ON facility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, business or marketing from an accredited institution
- 5 years of experience in sales, marketing or engineering
- P. Eng., CET or C. Tech designation preferred
- Effective time management and project management skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and public speaking experience.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Ability to learn market influences.
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively in team environment and independently.
- Product management and marketing skills
- Manufacturing / operations awareness, understanding, and financial impact to product line performance
- Understanding of power distribution and/or electrical machine control systems, applications and their associated components
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No