· Any Graduate / PG especially MBA (Operations/Materials) with 8 to 14 years of relevant experience related to Purchasing & supply chain management in global environments
· Has prior team management experience in the Purchasing domain (Should be able to manage 10-12 direct repartee’s effectively)
· Able to lead by an example & Guide, drive, motivate & engage team to deliver on all key functional expectations.
· Able to forge relations at all levels, collaborate internally & work in matrix reporting structures.
· Advanced Functional knowledge and exposure in Purchasing & Materials domain
· Excellent English communication skills (Verbal +Written).
· Working Knowledge of RFQ Preparation and PO Creation
· PO Management – Receive Inputs from suppliers and enter Promise dates
· PO Control – Achieving Receiving & GIT budget by managing the exception messages and tracking Goods in transit.
· Supply Control – Maintaining sufficient inventory for A class products.
· Meeting Customer’s KPI
· Upgrading the SOP documents as per ISO Standard & requirements
· Resolution of Invoices going on hold for the site.
· Communicates with stakeholders on the actions and resolutions.
· Working Knowledge of ERP prefer (Oracle\SAP)
· Driving Cost out and cost avoidance Projects
· Process improvement and Standardization.
· Controls processes and ensures adherence to Service Level Agreement - Turn Around Time, Accuracy, etc.
· Champions Continuous Improvement projects to improve productivity of the team.
· Transitions processes using Eaton’s Pro launch methodology.
· Manages the team functionally.
· Communicates with the SCM leadership of plants and distribution centers.
· Handles escalations and provides solutions by using quality tools like 8D analysis, Why – Why analysis
Must be a Graduate in any stream with 7-12 years in Purchasing processes.
• Preferred Post Graduate in Operations or SCM.
• Prior working experience of Electrical Industry will be preferred.
• Must have Strong Exposure in Supplier Relationship management
• Sound Knowledge of data Analysis in Microsoft Excel is a must
• Knowledge of ERP transactions linked to Procure to Pay is a must
• Must have experience in defining process flows, work instructions and standard operating procedures.
• Must have knowledge in transitioning processes.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time