Marketing Manager - Finland
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. We are part of Eaton’s Electrical Sector and we deliver broad range of electrical solutions such as backup power protection, power distribution and circuit protection, control and automation etc. Our office is in Koskelo, Espoo Finland
We have an opening for a digitally savvy Marketing Manager to drive our online and offline marketing activities.
You will become part of Eaton Finland’s Sales and Service organization and will be supporting the team to realize our sales targets and growth plans. You will also play key role in setting product priorities and growth areas for the country sales organization. You are also responsible for efficient and effective use of web and digital marketing tools in Finland, working closely with the regional Digital Marketing manager.
In this role you will report directly to the Country Manager and you are part of the Nordic and Baltic marketing team and work closely with marketing managers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and the Baltics. Eaton’s European marketing team is also part of tour professional network.
In order to succeed you have demonstrated success in areas: web analytics & content marketing, data driven marketing and social media.
· Responsible for creating an integrated Marketing Plan for Finland and executing it effectively
· Drives Eaton’s effort to digitalize and modernize marketing in Finland
· Manages Finland website content to align with country and EMEA strategy
· Ensures that digital properties are optimized and continually updated taking account of buyer journeys, strong user experience and visitor engagement
· Cooperates closely with resellers, partners, local sales and the Nordic/Baltic marketing team
· Identifies and develops new marketing tools for future business growth
· Deploys activities to drive sales, to expand the prospect and customer contact database, and to deepen Eaton’s relationship with current contacts
· Execute country-specific local initiatives that utilize automated campaigns as well as localizes central programs
· Fluency in English and in Finnish are essential
· A good understanding of and experience in modern marketing techniques
· Web and social media publishing, SEO and analytics
· Creative and desktop publishing skills (Image editing, document layout and editing)
· Analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to be self-directed
· Experience of data driven marketing and command of Google/Webtrends/similar reporting & analytics platforms
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Self-starter with good organizational and leadership skills
· Team player working in a collaborative environment
· Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
What Eaton offers:
· Competitive compensation
· Working in a growing and innovative company with global presence
· An opportunity to join an organization of motivated people proud to serve our customers.”
· Strong learning culture with access to best practices
Work Location: Eaton office in Espoo, Finland
Please apply within EOB Friday 26th of October, 2018. For more information feel free to contact Lauri Tuomaala Country Manager, + 358 40 546 1725.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time