Customer Service Representative - Order Management
- The Representative is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of customer orders, returns, and credits.
- Representatives often resolve customer problems and make recommendations for department improvements.
- All representatives are expected to be able to work independently as well as able to participate in a team.
1. Interacts professionally with internal and external contacts.
2. Review all orders for accuracy, pricing, terms and conditions, delivery requirements, specifications and other contract requirements.
3. Confer with other departments regarding order requirements
4. Prepare necessary paperwork and process order
5. Follow-up and administer orders to meet customer requirements; coordinate with other departments to assure requirements are met.
6. Respond to inquiries and emails as required, to identify delivery status, availability of product, or satisfy other requirements for information from the customer.
7. Coordinate and handle problems relating to customer orders are entered accurately, completely and on time.
8. Make recommendations on stock items.
9. Ensure returns and credits are processed quickly and accurately.
10. Perform similar or associated duties as required or directed.
11. Accumulate data, prepare reports, and perform analytical work as required
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 3 years of experience in customer service.
• No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate geographic area or reasonable commuting distance (100km) will be considered for the role
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to work well with people across multiple functions and cultures
• Strong communication skills
• Advanced PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and databases)
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience with SAP
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No