Graduate Leadership Development Program Sales & Marketing
Expand your experience, gain global exposure, develop leadership competencies and gain knowledge of Eaton’s business, products, processes and functions with Eaton’s Graduate Leadership Development Program in Sales and Marketing area. The program will help the participant develop a wide range of Eaton leadership competencies such as business strategy, business acumen and leveraging resources.
As a participant in the program, you will complete two 1 year assignments that will give you the hands-on experience.
In the first year assignment you will be located in any preferred location in EMEA in the role of Sales Support Analyst.
- This position has functional responsibility to develop Distributed services sales in EMEA working in conjunction with Country Sales organizations, grant service presence in marketing seasons, be the connecting point between central team and Country Point of Sales/Business units for the implementation of services in Eaton.com and work on market intelligence to identify new service trends/offers and benchmark competition.
- Support/Lead Distributed Service sales and offering development and make regular follow-up with key priority markets.
- Support development of service presence in Marketing Seasons in EMEA and their activation in CSOs.
- Support development of local country campaigns.
- Be the link between central team and BUs/CSOs for deployment of service activities.
- Product offering launches.
- Actively participate in the Training improvement (monetization and delivery of training through online tools to FSE, Partners, customers, etc).
- Conduct regional market studies and benchmark main competitor’s activities, tools and products in main countries in EMEA.
Leadership Exposure: Participants will have a high level of interaction with Eaton Leadership. You will also be expected to work with other participants in the program on projects outside of your assigned location.
After successful completion of the program, your experience and newly acquired skills could qualify you for roles such as field sales/commercial sales representative, sales and marketing commercial positions, product management, etc.
- Master’s degree in business and/or engineering or MBA.
- Study, work or internship experience in sales or marketing area (max. 3 years of experience).
- Leadership aptitude and/or demonstrated leadership experience within university or community.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English and at least 1 other European language.
- Services business experience highly desirable.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team in the development and implementation of service initiatives.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks across the EMEA region.
- Must be able to take a leadership role in driving change.
- Must be a creative thinker and have a vision of how to drive the continuous improvement.
- Must be able to identify and implement new offers and processes.
- Must have strong flexibility and motivation.
- Geographically flexible, mobile.
- Self-motivated and a Desire to build a career in areas of Sales, Marketing and /or Product Management .
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time