Eaton Electric Sp. z o. o. has opening for Logistic Specialist position located in Gdańsk. Employment based on temporary/ substitution agreement.
Person on this position will have following main duties:
- Work with relevant intercompany and external vendors and service providers.
- Co-operation with internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, services, quality, accounting, product management and others involved) to implement and align to the country sales organization (CSO) objectives.
- Developing supply chain operations according to company plans and schedules.
- Implementation, co-ordination, monitoring and evaluation of the approved logistics processes.
- Purchase management: purchase orders, confirming, booking, scheduling, shipping, invoicing and other vendor related processes.
- Purchasing shipment management: transport and freight.
- Warehouse inbound processes.
- Communication with vendors and providers, promoting of customer requirements throughout the CSO.
- Participation in country sales organization CSO and SCM initiatives.
- Ensuring effective information flows.
- Conducts inventory counts (stocktaking) according to approved internal financial policy.
- Planning and determination of local inventory, setting standards and stock parameters
- Preparing, submitting, monitoring and analysis relevant purchasing and warehousing KPIs and performance reports.
- Commitment to responsible health, safety and environmental high Eaton standards, and other applicable laws and regulations for all operations.
- Maintaining logistics documentation, reporting processes and appropriate records for audit purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Electrical, mechanical, logistics degree preferred.
- Between 1 to 3 years experiences in successful electrical sales, purchasing and/or logistics and warehousing
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written in Polish and English.
- In depth knowledge of computer applications and software programs.
- Some experience in ERP systems. SAP ERP preferred.
- Technical sales acumen and analytical skills.
- Proficient in creative problem solving, team-oriented, organization and time management skills.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No