SAP RTC (Req to Check)/ MM Support Analyst
- You will provide day-to-day support, highly critical complex incidents that are disrupting normal business operation in a timely manner, to ensure timely, reliable, cost effective service to Eaton employees and customers.
- You will execute enhancement requests and new requirements using standard Eaton request fulfillment process (High to Critical complexity enhancement requests)
- You will work with other support team members as necessary (e.g. Finance & Controlling-FICO, Sales & Distribution-SD, Production Planning-PP) to solve problems and to ensure an integrated system solution
- You will assist with testing of small enhancements and fixes as required using Eaton standard testing tools and processes.
- You will develop business process procedures for end user training, develop technical documentation, and assist with unit and integration testing for requests and incidents
- You will align solution design with SAP governance team to ensure proposed solutions are lined up with the Global Standards
- You will question and probe technical experts or third-party vendors to determine best possible solution option. Proactively seeks opportunities for efficiency improvements and partners with business to implement improvement in processes and systems.
- You will monitor trends in incidents / requests and ensures Balanced Score Card (BSC) metrics are consistently met and seeks process improvements to better metrics and customer satisfaction score.
- You will lead performance tuning activities. areas for efficiency improvements. Develops, implements, and continuously improves business processes and systems.
- You will maintain flexibility to be On-call; should be ready to work on weekend/holidays for support as per business requirement.
- You will prioritize incidents to ensure high impact and urgent tickets are worked on priority
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 4 years SAP RTC - MM with WM / SRM experience is required
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US on a continuous basis without company sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Possess excellent analytical capability and Solution Design skills.
- SAP ECC 6.0
- Basic understanding of SAP development is required (e.g. ABAP, SQL)
- SAP RTC business and HANA experiences
- Familiarity with SAP Integration technologies – ALE, IDoc, EDI, SAP User exits
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and team work skills.
- Experience with SAP Data Services, LSMW and Winshuttle
- Ability to speak Spanish and/or Portuguese
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time