Parts Solutions Manager
- You will develop and implement business plans to support territory, region, and division objectives.
- You will establish the following internal reports on customer activities:
- Value Sales Cycle Reports to report out the following sales activities: wins & losses, target product metrics, sales probabilities, barriers to sales efforts, accounts at risk, etc.
- Customer Contact Reports (CCRs) to report out the following: desired product enhancements, current product performance issues, competitive activity, market trends, etc.
- Territory Monthly Report to update on business status, market trends, etc.
- You will assess customer requirements and identify unique needs at targeted accounts.
- You will design value propositions to drive year over year growth and focus on business sustainability.
- You will collaborate across all components of the Sales & Marketing organization including technical services, call center, aftermarket and others to facilitate customer issue resolution.
- You will promote service and solutions including the broad Roadranger products (drivetrain components, synthetic lubricants, extended warranties, pay for training and components of the certification programs) to ensure sales growth.
- You will evaluate and recommend incentive requirements, utilizing market intelligence, and administer incentive processes to ensure that we provide the best value to our customers.
- You will manage the market introduction of new products to ensure products are adopted quickly.
- You will assure reliability, accuracy, and relevancy of data in Customer Information System and Opportunity tracking System C360
- You develop and monitor customer contact goals to ensure we grow our spec market and gather the voice of the customer (VOC).
- You will develop, implement and manage territory product support and training strategies for new and existing aftermarket products to maintain customer and expanded channel customer (such as IAM) relationships and ensure our customers will want to do more business with Eaton Vehicle Group.
- You will conduct Customer Relationship Reviews (CRRs) to facilitate continuous improvement of Roadranger products and support the Eaton Business System (EBS) process.
- You will provide product, service and warranty training to customers.
- You will drive for expanded aftermarket customer base and unique aftermarket programs.
- You will promote Eaton content in the Independent Aftermarket (IAM), OEM Dealer Channel, regional fleets, and Industry events.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years’ of experience working for a commercial manufacturing or automotive distribution company OR 2 years in a vehicle/heavy equipment customer support role
- No relocation benefit is provided for this role. Candidates must reside within the immediate geographical area of Chicago, Elk Grove, Illinois, or Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now and in the future.
- Valid U.S. driver's license is required
- Roadranger product or comparable product experience with a focus on sales, service, and support.
- Proven “Value Selling” skills.
- Specialized knowledge of business aspects of the trucking industry.
- Experience negotiating, presenting to customers, delivering, training, and developing business plans.
- Must work effectively while traveling up to 75% of the time and working extended hours
- A company vehicle is provided for this role
- Ability to influence others both internally and externally
- Time management skills; must respond with sense of urgency to customer requirements
- Aptitude to develop working knowledge of clutch and transmission product lines, and their function, as part of a major commercial vehicle “system.”
- Ability to manage all customers segments (dealer, fleet, transmission rebuilders, and warehouse distributors) in a given territory
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds, and maneuver around a class 6,7, or 8 truck
- Ability to work from home; must be self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to work on a remote team
- Consistently acts in an ethical, open, honest, trustworthy and truthful manner
- Ability to effectively manage sales channels
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time