Senior Technical Support Representative
You will research cases, run tests, and interface with Wonderware Technical Support for Tier Two escalation.
You will interact with Level 1 phone support and offer assistance as applicable.
You will document all customer interactions in call tracking database, keeping track of technical notes to aide in enhancing processes and procedures.
You will facilitate and support continuing education and technical training for Level 1 team members.
You will act as a technical account manager for key Customer First accounts.
You will focus studies on extended Wonderware product offering, upselling where appropriate.
- High School diploma from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working with Wonderware software suite in a technical capacity
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates currently located within a 50 mile radius of Houston, TX, will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with technical support for Wonderware software
- Certification(s) in relevant Microsoft products (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Certification in Wonderware core software (i.e. OPC, InTouch, Application Server, Historian, and/or DAServers
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to demonstrate team oriented approach
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-motivate and work autonomously
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time