Warranty Systems Analyst Co-op
- You will gain invaluable hands-on experience in a professional setting, with the opportunity to lead or support development and implementation of selected Warranty processes, tools, data management, and analysis
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate with various functions and users of the Warranty system in order improve experience for all parties involved
- You will be able to enhance your problem solving abilities through processing and troubleshooting issues in order to identifying trends of submissions and recommend solutions
- You will support all inbound and outbound activities with other Eaton systems which interact with the Warranty System currently
- You will have the opportunity to develop training material and train warranty users as needed
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related program at an accredited institution.
- Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is offered for this position. Only candidates located within 50 miles of Galesburg, MI will be considered for this position.
- GPA of 3.00 or better required
- Leadership in school or community organizations preferred
- It is preferred that candidates have completed at least the first year of their degree program
- Ability to understand and quickly use a wide range of applications
- Problem resolution skills (including analytical and deductive reasoning)
- Collaborative skills, which promote change
- High level of communication and user community interaction skills
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Excel being a plus
- Basic knowledge of coding languages is a plus
- Any previous experience with database structure, database capabilities and software applications
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time