Customer Complaints Specialist
Eaton Electric Sp. z o.o. located in Gdansk has opening for
Customer Complaints Specialist.
Person in this position will have following job duties:
- Main purpose of this role is handling of all complaints connected to transport damages, deliveries discrepancies, physical faults, quality and quantity faults;
- Direct contact with customers regarding complaints procedures, current status and final result,
- Liaising and maintaining customer relationships whilst maintaining quality customer service;
- Cooperation and monitoring of Logistic partners,
- Maintain complaints using database ERP SAP (process orders, invoices, credit notes,scrapping, forms, applications and requests,
- Liaise with the Technical Operations Department in complaint resolution and root cause analysis;
- Regular reporting to the Complaints Team Manager and other Departments,
- Working closely with the Customer Service and Field Service groups to process all customer service issues and to identify customer complaints.
- Bachelor/master degree of Technical University
- 3 years of experience on similar position,
- High interpersonal skills,
- High communication skills,
- Knowledge of systems (SAP), MS Office, Word, Excel,
- Fluency in Polish and English.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No