Regional Channel Director
Develops and implements plans and programs with Eaton's electrical wholesalers within a specific geography in concert with Product Line and Field Sales management objectives.
Serves as the primary contact with local and regional channel as well as Regional Management.
Coordinates all of Eaton’s electrical sector sales and marketing initiatives across their region.
Serves as the primary driver in the integration of legacy relationships with electrical wholesalers synergizing to maximize the channel for the expanded electrical sector in North America.
Drives and acts as a consultant to the sales leadership team in the development and implementation of the General Sales Force District Distribution Plans for their geography.
Provides strategic direction for approximately $300 – $500 million in sales.When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Strong understanding of business fundamentals and financials.
- Strong team building and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all organizational levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Product knowledge, market knowledge and established customer relationships
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 10 years of prior experience with industrial sales, sales management and channel development.
- Direct electrical industry channel experience required.
- Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Director
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time