Regional HR Business Partner, EMEA (Hydraulics)
Eaton's Hydraulics Division has an opening for :
Regional HR Business Partner, EMEA
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
You act as the HR Business Partner for the regional functions driving all the aspects of the HR strategy with specific emphasis on Eaton HR programs including organizational design, employee development, talent review, performance management, assessment and selection, employee relations, compensation processes, company culture, Eaton philosophy etc. in order to ensure optimal employee engagement and retention.
Support the Regional HR Director in the implementation of regional programs and initiatives.
The position reports to the HR Director Hydraulics EMEA.
- Functioning as a business partner, strategic solution provider, advisor and counsellor for the different management teams to plan and implement programs to meet human resources requirements supporting short-term and long-term business needs
- Facilitates organizational improvement and feedback process through employee survey, APEX – Performance Management and other management meetings
- Ensure the performance management is handled according to the Eaton Hydraulics guidelines (APEX, performance calibration, merit increase, development plans, Performance Improvement Plan and Goals alignment)
- Handle employee’s personal requests and issues in a customer-oriented and efficient manner. Support management in issues related to conflict, performance issues and termination.
- Interview for management and non-management roles as per business needs, using the Eaton Leadership model and assessment tools and ensuring that vacant positions are filled in a timely and cost effective manner in accordance to Eaton’s policies and practices
- Drive standard and consistent HR policies and practices aligned with Eaton for above mentioned functions/locations
- Create a positive employee relations culture
- Act as a center of excellence in training, development, compensation management, and employee engagement and performance management.
- Build organizational capability to meet the current and future needs of the business
- Establish and maintain open lines of communications with executives and managers at various levels to foster understanding, gain support and initiate programs and improvements.
- Provide coaching, consulting and facilitation to managers for mentioned functions
- Work closely with the EMEA Leadership team to understand the EMEA Hydraulics strategic direction
- Analyze current organizational design, identify synergies and inefficiencies. Propose organizational change aligned with EMEA Hydraulics strategic direction and develop tactical plans and implementation activities to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Act as project leader for EMEA wide projects and initiatives using in-depth organizational knowledge, and advanced problem solving skills including financial analysis, communication planning, coordination with local HR Managers.
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on HR with a Business Partner mindset and experience in multicultural environment – than please apply
- Confirmed HR experience in a regional role
- Fluency in English, an additional language would be beneficial
- HR business partner skills
- Intercultural awareness, experience in succession planning
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills, good understanding of metrics
- Possess strong consulting, coaching and influence skills
- Strong communication skills at all levels of the organization, excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Knowledge in labor law and labor relations
- High level of autonomy
- 20+% travel will be required
- Flexibility and willingness to support project work
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Can handle multiple projects at the same time without being burdened and completes these on time and within budget
- Understands how to manage information, balancing employee confidentiality with business needs, knows when to communicate information upward
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time