SAP Lead Analyst
Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for :
SAP Lead Analyst - SD
Location: Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
The SD Lead Analyst works within the SAP implementation team to create and roll-out standard processes through the implementation of our common ERP systems.
The Lead Analyst will cover the SD (Sales & Distribution) module of SAP – including the Quotation process, the Sales process including pricing, the Shipping process, the Billing process and all related master data.
The Lead Analyst is involved throughout the full project lifecycle by assisting the Project Managers through requirements gathering, analysis of proposed process and/or system changes, management of system changes and testing aligned with the project scope.
- Hands-on SAP configuration in the SD module of SAP.
- Complete documentation, lead unit testing, provide integration testing support, and review of business training materials.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, BPOs and end users to define, document, and communicate business, financial, and operations requirements. Identify systems goals and solutions to systems issues.
- Work in partnership with business users on business requirements, processes, and systems. Provide knowledge and input to the business on the system implications of business process changes. Help to identify consolidated, worldwide target processes.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Effectively use workflow and process diagrams when explaining company-standard QTC processes and when capturing business requirements.
- Demonstrate analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Analyze business requirements, assess alternative solutions, design develop and implement ERP system solutions using Eaton standards.
- Work with the Central Governance Team to ensure proposed solutions are lined up with the Global Solution.
- Assist in scope changes against baseline requirements through application of change control processes and tools.
- Assist in mentoring and/or training new analysts as required.
- Participate in business level improvement committees as needed.
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on SAP design and configuration – than please apply
- At least 4 years SAP SD experience including design and configuration
- Full Life-cycle ERP Implementation project experience
- College Graduate or equivalent experience
- The position requires up to 50% travel in the EMEA region
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time