1. Responsible for deploy, improve and maintain EHS in shop floor and site.
2. Understand MESH system and local / international EHS regulations that apply to the plant to ensure MESH systems are develop to comply with those requirements.
3. Develop and implement EHS policies and MESH system in site.
4. Assess/eliminate EHS risks, and provide suggestion to manage these risks.
5. Manage EHS incidents of investigation, root cause analysis and suggestion.
1. Bachelor degree and above
2. One years above of EHS experience
3. Good occupation health background, experience, skills and English communication.
4.Familiar with MS Office system.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Environmental Health & Safety
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD CPSD Critical Power Solutions Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time