Team Lead - E. Coat Paint Line - 2nd Shift
- You will lead a team of hourly personnel in a specific department to fulfill customer requirements and order rates by producing quality products in a safe and timely manner utilizing standard work.
- You will gather information for updating S-Q-D-C-I and HR x HR boards and achieve Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost, Inventory targets through daily and weekly analysis of production data as assigned.
- You will align resources, people, and work to lead the team start-up meetings and shift changes. You will also conduct production and floor checks.
- You will review prior day’s production-tracking documents to understand root cause of issues.
- You will establishe preventative actions to meet specific Safety & Environmental Goals and conducts regularly scheduled 6S, safet.
- You will conduct training and perform audits as required.
Must have completed High School Diploma/GED from an accredited institution.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within (50 miles) of facility will be considered for this position.Preferred Qualifications:
1 year of experience working in a manufacturing environment
1 year of leadership experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No