Pricing Analyst – Eaton’s GLDP in Sales and Marketing
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Expand your experience, gain global exposure, develop leadership competencies and gain knowledge of Eaton’s business, products, processes and functions with Eaton’s Graduate Leadership Development Program in Sales and Marketing area. The program will help the participant develop a wide range of Eaton leadership competencies such as business strategy, business acumen and leveraging resources.
Start your career with Eaton and drive your success!!!
First year Location: Milan (Italy)
Possible second year locations are: EMEA ES Headquarters in Morges (CH); other TBD in France, UK, Germany or Austria.
As a participant in the program, you will complete two one-year assignments that will give you the hands-on experience:
• In the first assignment you will be located in Milan in the role of Pricing Analyst.
You will be part of the Central Marketing Organization role, responsible for developing pricing models for specific “discretionary” products/services in the area of digital services, IoT and offers supporting the energy transition. This position will also have responsibility for implementation, calculation and analysis of Value and ROI for the specific offers, as well as content ownership for pricing tools and ROI calculations.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Work on pricing models
- Support in the development and implementation of a Value Pricing tool to translate price positions into a value concept
- Be able to give input to the pricing strategy, aligned to the overall sales strategy based on your knowledge from university studies
- Support the Pricing Manager and the Pricing Director in aligning Division, Country Sales organization and headquarters based on common analysis and conclusions
- Develop tools, data and KPI to make the pricing process sustainable and repeatable. Adopt scrum methodologies and render the process agile in line with EATON Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Perform competitive pricing benchmark analysis
• Possible second year assignments are: technical sales support, product manager, digital marketing, events marketing etc. The second year role will be defined based on available roles in the business and the candidate’s development plan.
• Leadership Exposure: Participants will have a high level of interaction with Eaton Leadership. You will also be expected to work with other participants in the program on projects outside of your assigned location.
• After successful completion of the program, your experience and newly acquired skills could qualify you for roles such as field sales/commercial sales representative, sales and marketing commercial positions, product management etc.
• Master’s degree in business and/or engineering or MBA
• Study, work or internship experience in: Price for Value as well as extensive knowledge of Market & Customer Knowledge, Value Proposition Design & Sales Strategy & Management. Financial ROI measurement (max 3 years of experience)
• Leadership aptitude and/or demonstrated leadership experience within university or community
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Fluent in English and at least one other European language
• Analytical Skills: Good analytical skills, being able to synthesize different data, draw insights and consolidate market data for managerial review.
• IT Skills: Solid knowledge of ERP and various IT systems to be able to perform data analysis.
• Geographically flexible, mobile
• Self-motivated and a Desire to build a career in areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Management
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: International relocation – worldwide
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time