Transcreation Specialist - Czech Speaker (part time or full time)
Due to the increased volume of content being created within EMEA, the Translation and Copywriting COE is being established to provide a pivotal role within the central marketing organization. The translation COE team will be responsible for working with teams within the business to deliver high quality transcreation services to internal teams such as Segment Marketing, Business Units, country colleagues and the global Eaton.com website project. The transcreation team will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest of standards. Each transcreator will also be responsible for ensuring Eaton’s brand standards are adhered to from a copy style and tone of voice.
- Masters level linguist with English as second language
- Experience within marketing environment that requires translation / transcreation and copywriting services within the EMEA region.
- Understanding of the importance to apply local knowledge to transcreation work whilst adhering to global brand standards.
- Internal stakeholder management across multiple locations
- Ability to understand and follow business critical processes to ensure effective delivery of transcreation and copywriting projects
- Ongoing drive to improve performance, service delivery and quality
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No