Talent Acquisition Consultant
This position will be responsible for sourcing, attracting and acquiring professional level talents across Eaton Corporation in South East Asia as well as Australia and New Zealand. He/She will focus on working with internal clients to define hiring needs, develop and implement cost effective, results oriented recruitment strategies, and managing the candidate sourcing and selection process.
1. Identify, attract, and present professional level candidates utilizing a variety of sources including, but not limited to, internet postings and search, direct sourcing, employee referrals, job fairs, research, print media, social networking and agencies.
2. Develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external parties to foster an ongoing pipeline of highly qualified candidates.
3. Develop creative recruiting methods to minimize or eliminate the use of contingency; but when necessary, be the single point of contact and manage the recruitment efforts of the outside third party vendor.
4. As the driver of the recruiting process, the consultant needs to ensure the hiring team receives an adequate flow of resumes, the resumes are reviewed and feedback is provided in a timely fashion, qualified candidates are interviewed quickly and an offer is extended and accepted. Maintains the accuracy of the complete hiring process within the applicant tracking system (Taleo).
5. Partner with local business stakeholders to build focused and proactive recruiting actions.
6. Participate in the continuous building and update of the regional database with a viable network including talented professionals (potential candidates) and key information from top organizations in industrial market.
- A min. of 5 years of recruiting experience within a MNC, or a search firm serving MNCs
- Experience in conducting searches using a variety of channels including direct sourcing, social networking, internet tools, search firms and other creative search approach
- Clear proven history demonstrating ability to establish a consultative rapport with hiring partners. Strong customer service skills required.
- Self-motivated and result-oriented
- A self-starter and a team player
- Bachelor’s degree and above.
- Experience in SEA and ANZ is a plus
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time